About Me

     Hello, my name is Gian Rendon and this is a blog post about me. I am 19 years old and I was born in Lawrenceville, Georgia. I am bilingual and can speak English and Spanish. Both of my parents were born in Colombia dad is from Medellin and mom is from Bogota. This is also the reason I can also speak Spanish as I was raised in a predominantly Spanish speaking household. I went to Cooper Elementary School, McConnell Middle School, and Archer High School. The two sports I used to participate in were Soccer and Cross-Country. Cross Country was very daunting at first as I had never run long distance but it was a very unique experience I enjoyed. My main hobbies include watching movies or shows, playing video games and spending time with friends and family. I am also into computers and even built my own that I use for school and personal use. My current declared major is CMAP, as I aspire to be involved with the cinema industry.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caribbean History

Bermuda