Self Assessment

 



    I feel as if my blog posts meet majority of the rubric requirements but could still use more work. I unfortunately have MLA formatting ingrained into my head. Citations are ok but I feel as if I could improve on them even further. In terms of the effort I am putting in, I try my best with the time I am given from dealing with 4 other classes and my part time job. I feel considerably proud of how I am handling the blogs with these factors in mind. The aspects of the blogs are fairly simple and do not confuse me. I just need to get used to the different style of formatting since I am used to essays. I review my blogs as frequently as I can for spelling and grammar, which is made even easier with the spellchecker blogs come with. As for my blogs being public, I am very comfortable with others seeing my blogs. I feel that it gives us an opportunity to get to know each other a lot better. I also like that I can review other student's blogs and get to know them and provide help. I feel like a helpful discussion would have been just providing more blog examples, but overall not much else. I certainly learned way more about blogs with this class. I did not know blogs were something that was done on a widespread level. the sheer amount of blog posts posted daily is insane! It's definitely a new experience, coupled with new knowledge, that is making this course that is Caribbean themed a breathe of fresh air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caribbean History

Bermuda